Guy Fawkes, depicted above, was supposed to be hung, drawn and quartered, but escaped the worst part of his punishment by jumping from the gallows to break his neck and die instead of living through the torture. I was mostly being sardonic.
No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true.
Smart, handsome, and funny... all words my grandmother would use to describe me. Others may argue that sarcastic, egocentric, and mildly entertaining are more accurate.
6 comments:
Hung drawn and quartered. Minus the drawn and quartered part. Pussy.
The terrorist has already won.
who is more disserving of victory? the terrorist or the dishonest fool?
Or should I say-- coward?
who's the terrorist,why does sadie think the terrorist is a pussy? I don't get it
Guy Fawkes, depicted above, was supposed to be hung, drawn and quartered, but escaped the worst part of his punishment by jumping from the gallows to break his neck and die instead of living through the torture. I was mostly being sardonic.
Wikipedia.
Why the anonymity?
No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true.
Post a Comment