skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Heart of Matters

3.14.2008

Happy Pi Day!!

PiI can't wait until 2015!
Posted by Matt at 2:01 PM
Labels: I'm a geek

1 comment:

Sadie said...

You even got very close to the minute.

March 16, 2008 at 11:29 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Matt
Smart, handsome, and funny... all words my grandmother would use to describe me. Others may argue that sarcastic, egocentric, and mildly entertaining are more accurate.
View my complete profile

People I Probably Don't Know

  • Adam Hrabik
  • Dan Gurewich
  • DEL
  • Gay Babies
  • Jake and Amir
  • Jake Hurwitz
  • Katherine
  • Kevin Slane
  • Matt Gorman
  • Sadie
  • Streeter Seidell
  • T-Mur
  • The Gentleman Presents
  • White Whine

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Cougar Hunter
      • Hey everybody, I made a Muxtape!
      • NCAA Tourney Bracket Tip
      • Happy Pi Day!!
      • I'm so proud of my new home state...
      • GoogleWreck
      • Black Like Me
      • Useless Fact of the Day
      • Goodbye, Brett...
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (8)